Vacancy: Jewish Studies Teacher
Monday – Thursday, Other options considered
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Eligibility: Unqualified, Newly Qualified and Qualified Educator
We are looking for a Jewish Studies teacher to work as part of a highly dedicated, experienced, successful and professional team creating learning opportunities and a vibrant Jewish atmosphere throughout school for all students.
The candidate should be creative, flexible, have an innovative educational outlook and be prepared to challenge themselves in order to better the students and Jewish life in the school.
The candidate will also be instrumental in planning and delivering whole school educational programs around the chaggim and davening. Generous planning time is scheduled in the weekly timetable.
The position offers the candidate a platform for both personal and professional growth as well as an opportunity to have a significant impact on the school and local Jewish community.
Click on the links below for an application form, job description and person specification
Vacancy – Teaching Assistant
Monday – Friday (Term Time Only 32½ hours per week)
Salary Scale A1
Leeds Jewish Free School are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant. The post will involve supporting the class teacher
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to the provision of high-quality support for learning within whole class teaching and through small group 1-1 intervention.
- Have high expectations of themselves and the children.
- Be a confident and successful team player.
- Be able to form excellent relationships with children, staff and families.
- Have a sense of fun, enthusiasm, initiative and drive.
In return we will offer:
- A supportive staff team who are committed to ensuring that every child reaches their potential.
- A vibrant and welcoming environment.
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children.Click on the links below for an application form, job description and person specification
For further information please email: email@example.com
Click on the link below for an applicationa form and a copy of the job descriotion and person specification